Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday July 30th Reminder: Closed Thurs Aug 1st- thanks!

B~ Rice Chex, bananas, milk
S~ Cinnamon apple slices, saltines, filtered water
L~ Turkey breast sandwiches, (Lil General's home-cooked) broccoli/cauliflower/carrots, milk
S~ Fresh blueberries, string cheese, filtered water


We had a fun day! We did facepainting and had our Teddy Bear picnic on the porch.
When we went outside, I thought it would be nice to give the butterflies some fresh air and sunshine.
They loved it and were fluttering around. The kids all got a really good look at them and then we went to the backyard to play. When we came in for lunch, I saw that the tin foil cover had blown off the butterfly house I ran over to it and sure enough they were all gone-- except the one that can't fly.

I feel awful, I love watching them fly away too. On the other hand I am not sure I could have kept them alive til next Tuesday, when almost everyone would be here, so it is for the best. At any rate they are gone-- but we will be on the lookout for them flying in the yard!




Lelia Bear

Ivy Butterfly

Charli Jaguar


Addison Ice Queen

Clover Butterfly




I thought the butterflies would like some fresh air and sunshine

I set them out by the walk

Everyone got a good look- which was great because the cover blew off while we played and they flew away!




Ivy lounging

Lelia swinging so high she practically flies!

Bringing bouncy balls up to the fort



No comments: