Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday March 1 2012 and Flannel Stories

Today was a slushy snowy day. It was too wet and cold to play outside :(
Breakfast -oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar

Charli fed herself, she ate about half before she dumped the bowl :-)

Lelia, Phaedra, Charli, Alanah and Addison

Lelia and Addison sharing a horse

Yesterday I made a flannel set using this book. It has wonderful pictures of hand sewn characters. At first I was going to attempt to sew some~ but then I got real and made copies of the pages and cut the figures out! :-)

Here is This Little Pig Went to Market

A close-up~ I love the detail!

Hey Diddle Diddle. These are shiny because I decided to mod-podge the front to see if they would hold up better

The Dish and the Spoon

The original

The flannel side

The photo side. I am excited about how these came out! It is one of those ideas that I have been meaning to get to forever! I have several books in mind that I want to do...so I will be buying ink for the printer! :-)

No comments: