Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday May 1 2012

Happy May Day!

Charli with the stick horse

Brendan with the Candy Land shape game, he loves pulling the lever which dispenses the shapes

Princess Addison

Lelia hiding

Brendan asked to polish the tea set


Lelia transferring beans

Brendan has switched over to pouring from the tea set


Addison likes the sandpaper letters


Lelia polished a bowl




The geometric solids





My moveable alphabet set is the lower case letters. I have just written out upper case as needed. Today Phaedra offered  to make up some more for us


Addison wanted to spell out "I love you" I was going to have her copy mine but then remembered that Phaedra knows how to spell these words, so Phaedra spelled it out for Addison. I think both children gain by learning from each other


Lelia looking at the "Foggy, Foggy Day" book
Dancing with musical instruments




Lelia was Cinderella so she danced with her broom too :-)

No comments: