Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday November 29, 2012

B~ Shredded Wheat cereal, bananas, milk
S~ Applesauce, raw carrots, filtered water
L~ Spaghetti with Ragu Robusto sauce, turkey, corn, turnip, bread and butter, milk
S~ Orange slices, Buttered English Muffins, filtered water

We have more snowflakes as Phaedra. Alanah and Addison continue to cut them out- we are planning an "indoor" blizzard :-)
We've noticed how Jack Frost has come and left everything frosty and sparkling. We've also noticed that we can see our breath in the mornings at the bus stop.We found ice outside today too, on the swing seats and in our green wagon. We fed the birds.

Tonight I have the annual renewal of my CPR and First Aid certifications. I get to visit the preschool where I used to work though- so that helps knowing I will see old colleagues! :-)

Breakfast under the snowflakes


Charli with balloon, Addison cutting a snowflake, Lelia and Brendan with sand

Yesterday the sand was dry and flowing. Today water was added so it could be molded.


"Don't take my picture"- but he looked so good I had to

Addison sat down to draw and within 2 minutes everyone had joined her

Outside



Ice in the green wagon

Stepping on the ice from the wagon

No comments: