Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday June 26th

S~ Blueberries, Ritz crackers, filtered water
L~ Beef from teriaki shish-kabobs, buttered egg noodles with grated parmeson cheese, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots. and milk
S~ Banilla organic yogurt, graham crackers, water


I have finally caught up posting the photos onto the blog-- all the way back to Wednesday June 12th!
First, the cable that uploads the photos from the camera to the computer stopped working- then when I finally had it replaced, I still could not manage to get the photos onto the blog!

Thanks for your patience!!

We have begun our summer schedule and Ivy's sister Clover is back to spend the summer with us! :-) Beginning next week, I will be closed on Wednesdays and Fridays til parents need to return to school!
I will also be closed on Thursday for the 4th of July holiday.

I thank everyone so much for their flexibility in scheduling. The new schedule not only gives me days off--thank you! thank you! thank you!!!-- but it allows more children to be here when I am open~ so more friends, more fun!!!

There are lots of mosquitoes outdoors, so if you have not supplied bug spray please bring some in.
Bathing suits are optional, but a towel would be great as we will use the sprinkler and water play on every hot day-- thanks!!

































The slide was wet and FAST!

They loved it, speeding to the ground and all!















No comments: