Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday December 19th

Reminder: I will be closed next Wednesday and Thursday-- Christmas and the day after--Thanks!!


B~ Cheerios, watermelon, milk
S~ Strawberry yogurt, bananas, water
L~ Homemade Fettucine Alfredo, Deli Ham, carrots, broccoli, bread and butter, milk
S~ Homemade Banana Walnut muffins, apple slices, water

Today we got outside! It took longer to get ready than we spent outside- but I expected that. I think they did really well in their heavy gear. A few of us didn't have mittens so we wore socks- and that worked :-)
We filled the birdfeeders too while we were out, we lasted about 15-20 minutes :-)

I didn't bring the camera out, I knew I would do a lot of "standing up" of the children since it is so hard to get back up. When I wear the camera around my neck, I just end up bopping them with it when I reach down to pick them up too- so the camera stayed in today











Brendan's farm


Dado building toy




Snack



Pop-up basketball hoops

All ready to head out to the snow!





No comments: