Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday October 11th Alanah visits

B~cheerios, bananas, milk
S~ Cantaloupe, triscuit mini's, water
L~ Fettucine Alfredo, turkey breast, green peas, broccoli, milk
S~ Apples and crackers, water



I have been having trouble with my camera this week. I go to take a photo and get an error message, I've been trying a few more times and then it's been working off and on.
So this morning, it just would not snap a photo :(
Luckily Dave said I can use his camera (and of course I will take it over permanently if mine can't be fixed lol)

We had a very special visitor today! Bellingham had no school, and Alanah came to play! :-)
We were all so happy to see her and I am so glad that she wanted to come, we had a fun day!

We painted the "house" box, read some Halloween stories including one that Brendan brought- thanks Brendan! :-) I borrowed a Corduroy (the bear) flannel board kit from the library and we told that story today.
We also got to spend a nice time outside including lots of trucks racing down the slide and removal of big spiders...they just go along with the Halloween season I guess! I am brave and release them- far away!

I also want to thank Ivy and her family for the wonderful books, puzzle and beads they donated!! Thank you!!
And also to Brendan's family for the box of tissues they donated-- thank you!!

 I feel incredibly lucky to work with all my families and their wonderful children--and I thank you all

I will be closed Monday for Columbus Day-
Have an awesome long weekend!!  I hope we have great weather!

 See you Tuesday!






















































No comments: