Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday 14 2011

I am feeling grateful today for having all of you, and that the children come here.
They are such a wonderful group of kids and they all bring something special to my day. They all shine and they truly brighten my day
Just wanted you to know  :-)

I had a prospective client call yesterday who has a 4yo, the hours wouldn't work, yet she still went on about how much she loved my program and how happy she was that she'd found me and she finished the conversation with "You rock~ and I had to let you know!"

Needless to say, she made my day and it felt so good that I want you all to know that "You rock ~ and so do your children"

Thank you
Lanie


Our morning dance

Phaedra in her beautiful dress


Phaedra and Alanah demonstrating Jumping Jacks


Making big circles with their arms


Circles are another exercise they do in gym

Alanah and Phaedra show us push ups



The Boog with bells

I just had a red one


What could be better?

I love how much they enjoy each other


Alanah set up this kiss- I love these little surprises

Add caption




I love how Charlotte was exploring this doll

Charli and Lelia

More dancing







No comments: