Friday, July 6, 2012

Thursday July 5 2012

Menu~
B~ scrambled eggs, multi-grain bread french toast, strawberries and milk
L~ Organic mac & ch, broccoli and green beans from Cook's Farm, milk
S~ Stoneyfield strawberry yogurt, bananas, filtered water

It was Pajama Day!
I took a bunch of photos outside with my phone but still need to set up the computer to upload them
I did get some outdoor photos in the afternoon though


Alanah and her butterfly wings

I was impressed with how beautiful everyone's came out



Alanah
The magnatile building is getting quite sophisticated- Alanah had a tiny person in each cube- plus double wall construction!

Ivy, Charli, Addison and Clover at the table

Charli

Clover

Addison

Ivy




These two were playing peek-a-boo...til I got the camera

Lunch


Charli- she wants to be a "big kid"



Clover putting her pie in to bake

Pie is done


Clover threw the beach ball high in the air!


Clover even caught it!

Ivy on the move

No comments: