Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So far this week Novemer 18, 19, and 20

B~ Pancakes, bananas, milk
S~ Cantaloupe, triscuits
L~ Penne pasta with ragu and Parmesan cheese, broccoli, corn and sweet peppers. bread and butter, milk
S~ Apple slices, cinnamon graham crackers


 We took a walk today, we saw 3 diggers. One over by "Mimi's bank" (Dean Bank) and two further down on Pulaski Blvd. We read The Turkey's Ball, Goodnight Moon, Giraffe, and Moo Moo Peek-a-boo among others. Last Friday we read a "Humphrey" book donated by Ivy, there is a series of them so I ordered some from the library and they are starting to arrive.

Monday night I attended my annual CPR class, First Aide is every other year and I am good on that plus CPR until next November :-)

Last night I attended a workshop with my provider association on Baby Signs- which also help older kids too. It has many benefits and is fun. I tried incorporating them last year but fizzled out, so I will again attempt to add more in. Last night the presenter shared various songs with us, so we'll be trying those out and seeing how the kids like them. Today we (I) did signs for milk, eat, diaper, go, coat and pants-- luckily most of them are like pantomime and make a lot of sense  :-)

Tonight I have a dentist appt and if it ends in time there is another workshop on Nutrition that I can attend at Dean College-- making that one is iffy though

Sorry pictures are late this week. I took only a few on Monday so those and Tuesdays and today's are also included in this post.
Monday morning breakfast



In the afternoon, Brian was playing music and Jack was shimmying and shaking to the beat- hard to catch in still photos but he was very cute!!



The weather today was amazing! :-)








Tuesday- Brendan with the magnet set

Jack loves the ball drop


Daniel loves to build towers



Brian missed the bus and had a half-day, so he got to stay home


Home made blueberry muffins for snack






Ring Around the Rosy









Wednesday morning






Jack pushes the button to open the cash register

When he wants to close it, he tips it up

Closes it

And repeats the whole procedure

Playing with the community helper people and families


Lunch!



No comments: