Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday November 7 2013

B~ Cheerios and cantaloupe
S~ Cantaloupe, cheerios and raisins mixed
L~ Ziti with hamburg Ragu sauce, turkey breast, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
S~ Bagels, fresh pears


We took a walk today and then played outdoors til lunch but I hadn't brought the camera. We found a black wooly caterpillar that was trying to cross Pulaski Blvd so we tried taking it home. No one wanted to (or could)  hold it, so I put it on the foot rest of the triple stroller- and kept turning it around when it got to the edge and having it go in the other direction.  That worked fine- til it fell off! I think I ran it over!! It was alive but injured, I put it in the grass. Now I feel bad that I tried to save it!

Daniel balancing the toy eye glasses on his head


Brendan cleaning up after breakfast

More cushions!








No comments: