Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday June 16th Jury Duty Notice and we have a kitten!

Jury Duty (ughhh)
I have gotten a notice to appear for Jury Duty on Wednesday July 2nd
I have to call after 3pm on Tuesday July 1st to find out if I have to actually go.
I am hoping that I will not have to go, if I do not have to appear- I will be open

So tentatively I am closed on Wed July 2nd but will not know for sure until after 3pm on July 1st


S~ Bananas, graham crackers, water
L~ Grilled cheddar cheese sandwiches, red grapes, milk
S~ Orange slices, buttered toast, water

This weekend we got an 8 week old female kitten. Her name has been changed multiple times since Saturday- the current pick is Zelda (Nyla, and Ella were among the other 20 possibilities)

The kids are thrilled! She is very cute and I am sure she will increase her playtime as she gets older!

She was able to get in the drawers where the rest things are stored from the backside of the bench. It was very funny to open the drawer and discover a sleeping kitten!

There has also been a bunny that has been visiting our backyard. It usually comes at dusk but has been outside in the morning lately.

We took a walk to the gazebo today and watched the trucks. We saw one bicycle and one motorcycle. We saw many green, blue, white, black and red tractor trailers and dump trucks.


Toby and the kitten


Jack crouches to see where she ran to

Daniel with the Pete the Cat book- they are loving it!








Books!

Daniel and Logan all ready to go on our walk

Logan and Jack

No comments: