Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday June 18th

B~ Cornflakes, bananas, milk
S~ Peach yogurt, watermelon, water
L~ Gluten Free Perdue Chicken Nuggets- wheat is in everything and I am trying to lessen the amount I serve when I can- Shoestring FF, mixed veggies, milk
S~ Red grapes, club crackers, water

I only took a few photos today. We had fun building with magnatiles and with the megablocks. We read Pete the Cat, and Curious George Goes to the Beach. Brendan used stamps and the inkpad. Daniel, Jack and Logan continue to love the trucks.

We filled the water table outside and they had a blast adding sand and leaves- quite a concoction! They used everything from small shovels to the snow shovel to stir it all up!

Thanks for bringing the bugspray- I did spray everyone yesterday but the mosquitoes were awful! I will be applying extra bugspray when we go out today.







No comments: