Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday June 9th

B~ Cornflakes, bananas, milk
S~ Organic strawberries, saltines, filtered water (it's always filtered even if I don't write it)
L~ White Cheddar mac and cheese, mixed veggies -broccoli, snap peas, carrots, milk
S~ Orange slices, cinnamon graham crackers, water


I have my Yoga Teaching Certificate!! :-)

Today we took a walk to the gazebo and watched all the trucks. We got to see many sizes and colors of trucks. We even got to see the firetruck go by with it's siren wailing. A police officer drove by  on the way back and I told the kids to wave, they did and he waved back to us :-)

Only a few pictures today but the computer is not cooperating so I will have to upload them later


Jack knew right what to do!





Firefighter Jack with trucks


Afternoon snack


No comments: