Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday

Sorry there was no blog posting yesterday, we've been working on a special project and I never had a chance to take a picture. Today I managed to get a few photos though :-)

Yesterday's menu was
B~ Pancakes, kiwi, milk; S~ Apples and Nilla wafers; L~ Homemade spaghetti and meatballs, broccoli, corn, buttered bread; S~ Kiwi and Nilla wafers


Todays' Menu
B~ Rice Crispies, bananas
S~ Buttered Raisin bread toast, milk
L~ Grilled Cheese, Baked Beans, broccoli and corn
S~

In additon to our project, the kids built with magnet tiles and dress-ups. We read a Dr Seuss lift-the-flap-book and Addison's Sleeping Beauty book. We had a short circle where we sang some songs and I congratulated and shook the kids hands and thanked them for their great cooperation and listening skills today. Not only did they sit up straighter as I spoke (I love that phenomenon!!!) but they also each gave me a hug which was sweet and unexpected :-)

Today's photos
On their own, the kids decided to cooperatively make a poster


Jack!

Danny hopping forward on two feet

Whoops a daisy!

Some water colors

Jack hung out in the kitchen with us while we painted

No comments: