Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday

B~ Cheerios, apples
S~ American cheese and ritz crackers
L~ Home made Pork Roast, rice, broccoli/carrots/cauliflower, bread and butter
S~ Toaster waffles and apples

I have been catching up on the blog. I usually get it done during nap but I have had wide-awake kids this week! Monday's and Tuesday's photos have been added as well. Thank goodness they are uploading quickly again or I have no idea how I'd have gotten them done!! Sorry for the delay!

A friend told me about the book Pete the Cat - I Love My White Shoes and I ordered as many Pete the Cat books as my library network had :-) They are fun, with lots of interaction, repetition, and even singing :-) The kids really loved them and they send a positive message of taking things in stride :-)

Here's a youtube with the author telling the story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUubMSfIs-U

The books have "For Free Song" go to [url]http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/petethecat[/url]

[url]http://harpercollinschildrens.com/feature/petethecat/audio/Pete-the-Cat-and-His-Four-Groovy-Buttons.mp3[/url]

[url]http://harpercollinschildrens.com/feature/petethecat/audio/Pete-the-Cat-Rocking-in-My-School-Shoes.mp3[/url]

These actually have the whole stories.

Sorry that you'll probably have to copy and paste these


Ivy with the hammering balls

Jack back at the kitchen, he loves that he can open the doors

Daniel

Charli going to put her shoes on the rug

Addison with her fans- lots of fan making from paper plates yesterday

Today we made pleated fans from construction paper

They decorated both sides and I did the pleating

Jack with the bells

Addison asked to wash the dishes today


Charli and Ivy get to wash the dishes too

Jack looks up- way up!- at Dave

Back at the regular water table with toys



All dressed up- meet "Amber" and "Sophia"



I almost didn't get outside pics today- here they are headed in for lunch!

Well, some are headed in and some are still busy playing :-)

No comments: