Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday January 13th-- We got OUTSIDE

B~ Cheerios, orange slices, milk
S~ Apple slices, triscuit crackers, filtered water
L~ Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Weaver Chicken Nuggets, mixed vegetables- broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, and milk
S~ Bananas, saltines, filtered water


We got Outside today!! Wow this I think this is the longest consecutive length of time we've been cooped up without being able to get outside at all! Dave had a doctors appointment and I must proudly boast that I got them all ready and out the door, got them all back in again, and made lunch :-)

The kids did great. Brendan and Ivy got all ready by themselves~ Brendan even zipped Ivy's jacket :-)
Daniel did the flip-trick with his coat and Jack and Logan cooperated while I got them dressed-- so they are all the secret to my success :-)

The pictures are a bit grainy today, I didn't notice that the camera wasn't set on auto. 

Jack checks out the binoculars- he did hold them to his eyes but not once I got the camera

Logan with the gears


Daniel with the basket of farm blocks

Ivy

Jack had a blast clapping the puzzle pieces together

Morning snack


OUTSIDE!! Whoooo whooo!



I wouldn't let the kids really use the glider with the toddlers walking around

But I did give them a tiny push while Jack and Logan were behind "the fence"

Jack and Logan watch



They usually go for the side without the door

We walked around the car to the door

Logan, Jack and Daniel

Ivy and Brendan hang out








Daniel on the slide


Playing on the cushions while lunch is cooking


Lunch! They really worked up an appetite everyone had seconds!

Afternoon snack


Alana plays with the 3 Billy Goats Gruff


Alana dressed up in the jacket and white gloves

No comments: