Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday January 15th

Reminder: Closed Monday for MLK Jr. Day ~ Thanks!
B~ Cheerios, cantaloupe, milk
S~ Vanilla yogurt, apples, water
L~ Grilled Cheddar cheese sandwiches, veggie mix: corn, broccoli, carrots and red pepper, milk
S~ Orange sections, saltines, water

I attended a training on Anaphylaxis, allergies, and diabetes last night, through my provider association.
It was quite informative and I am glad I went.

It is quite alarming how the number of allergies in children has escalated, including the sheer numbers of children who now have serious allergies. I truly believe that the quality of our food is the culprit (processed, GMO's etc). The causes weren't the topic of the workshop though,  the treatments were the focus.

The presenter is a nurse who now works in Early Intervention and she is to speak to us again in March. I am not sure of the topic, but she was very good and so I will attend when it comes up.

We got outside today again, which just feels sooo good! All that fresh air!!

Breakfast

Moonsand



Pretty in pink

Logan getting in the car and Daniel running around by the fence

Ivy checks out some ice

Jack


Daniel and Logan


Logan

Jack




Logan and Ivy

Daniel tried out the glider with Ivy today!


No comments: