Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday Jan 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

B~ Cheerios, clementines,  milk
S~ Cantaloupe, pretzel crackers, water
L~ Pasta with hamburg and Ragu Robusto sauce, broccoli, carrots, snap peas, buttered bread, milk
S~ Cinnamon toast, cantaloupe, water

In case we get a lot of snow- I am going to ask that you check in with me tomorrow before heading out to make sure my road is plowed. I will also try to text/phone you if it is not cleared by 7:00am but check in if you have not heard from me just in case.

Otherwise, as long as there is power, I will be open tomorrow.

I appreciate the post-dated tuition checks that were left here today, just in case- thank you!!!

Brendan paints the other half of a Christmas tree cut from an old card


Brendan strung a lot of beads!

Alana, Brendan, and Logan

Daniel




Snack

Jack wanted to sit in a chair at snack today!


Pirates






Daniel decided to look at some books while I made lunch!

Lunch!!




No comments: