Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday May 23rd

Wow I was thinking Memorial Day was "next" weekend! LOL
Well, have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!! I hope we have great weather!
I will also be closed Friday June 6th, my last weekend of the yoga course, and my exam! Thank you for your understanding, I hate to inconvenience you and I really do appreciate how wonderful everyone has been- Thanks!!

B~ Cheerios, bananas, milk
S~ Vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries mixed in, water
L~ Grilled provolone cheese sandwiches, veggie mix (each day has been a fresh batch) milk
S~ Mandarin oranges, ritz crackers, water


Today's photos
Cars and trucks, Jack, Daniel and Logan

Daniel just threw a balloon in the air!







This was cute- Jack was pushing Daniel around


Snack!


Playground over by South School

Logan





















Back home- Brian put Jack in the hammock


Logan crawls under the hammock



Have a wonderful holiday- see you on Tuesday!!!


No comments: