Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday May 19th

 I opened a brand new gallon of milk at breakfast and Brendan said it smelled funny, so I checked the jug and it did have a funky smell so I decided "better safe than sorry" and served water today. But we got dairy with yogurt, and string cheese today.

B~ Pancakes, apples, water
S~ Vanilla yogurt with pineapple, water
L~ Macaroni and cheese, broccoli, water
S~ Oranges and string cheese, water

It was great to see the kids today- I missed them! :-)

I never made it to the bank to deposit tuition, so I wanted you to know for your banking, I plan to go tonight.
Thanks

Breakfast

Logan, Brendan and Ivy

Daniel

Jack

Markers!






Love this one :-)


Jack on the ladder, Logan and Daniel




The slide has been a favorite and they've been playing on it together

Brendan was carrying a big shovelful of dirt to the tower on the slide

Jack is mastering the slide

I helped him fix his feet

Then he likes to sit up there awhile and gain a new perspective

Daniel and Logan in the back

Ivy


Logan and Daniel

Jack is strutting, he just went down the slide by himself! Look at that smile!!

Q: What are you doing Brendan?

Answer: "I am being a bat"



No comments: