Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday May 7th- starting up the blog again!

Hi, I am sorry I have fallen off the blog!!

I finally did get the new usb cable to upload the photos and my eye is finally feeling normal again- now I just have to get back into the habit of getting everything online!!

I will start with the photos I've taken this week and then, as time allows, I will upload the photos I've taken in the last few weeks.

B~ Cheerios, apples, milk
S~ Red grapes, oyster crackers, water
L~ Deli Turkey, bread and butter, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, milk
S~ Cantaloupe, alphabet cookies, water

Daniel rides  the inchworm

Brendan on the Goose, Ivy on the car


Jack with the car and trailer

Breakfast


Magnets!

Dinosaurs!



Cushion time



Foam blocks

The hoard from the yellow bin

Playdough!




Outside!! The weather has been so great!!

Logan, Daniel, Brendan


Jack, Toby

This was so cute, Jack came over to visit Toby


Logan rides the inchworm!


Lunch

Today-- Wednesday~~ breakfast



Ivy


Logan and Daniel having a sleepover


Jack on the goose

Lunch!

Brendan's and Ivy's caterpillars

Logan, Ivy and Daniel

The 3 of them laughed and laughed on the slide

They went down head first

And they giggled the whole time

Daring Logan!
This play lasted at least 15 minutes, they had a blast and I had to laugh too at all their giggles

Meanwhile, Jack was busy with trucks and exploring


They love the "wilderness" area

Throwing rocks into the woods is a favorite

Logan spent a long time just happily digging in the sand

Daniel and Jack

No comments: