Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday

B~ Cheerios, honeydew melon, milk
S~ Kiwi and graham crackers, water
L~ J&D Pizza, broccoli, carrots, milk
S~ Banana smoothies, kiwi, crackers, water

 Thank you all so much for your generosity with the Toys for Tots and the Food Pantry! Wow, it will be a pleasure dropping it all off and thanks to the children and all of you for being Santa's Helpers!

I'd also like to thank you for your generosity to me and to the daycare! You warm my heart and I am so very thankful to have you and your children in my life! I am very blessed!! :-)

Next week and the following week, I will be open W, Th, F
The holiday list is posted to the left. I will be updating the dates for next year soon.

Beakfast

Alanah- today was "Fancy" Day at school


Phaedra for "Fancy Day" at school

Danny

Lelia, Addison and Charli

Daniel

Ivy said "It's rainin'"

Ivy all beautiful with a borrowed headband


Charli

Danny

Brian found the Grinch song on the computer


Ivy decorates the felt tree



Addison with her fleet of cars- all lined up nicely

Throw the balloon


Charli with the backpack

Charli

Charli discovers that the magnet sticks to the bell on the Elf hat!

Very cool, she discovered this herself

Magnetic dress-ups

Danny was too busy walking to look up :-)


Phaedra, Joey and Alanah keep busy during rest time


Joey all dressed up for "Fancy Day"


Look how grown up and Fancy they are!

All this for the Food Pantry and Toys for Tots- thank you so much!

 Have a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments: