Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday

B~ Cheerios, clementines, milk
S~ Apple slices, triscuit-style wheat crackers
L~ Macaroni and cheese, mixed asian vegetables: summer squash, red peppers, broccoli, water chestnuts, toasted garlic bread- they liked it! 12-grain bread and butter, milk
S~ Clementines, 12 grain buttered toast

I took advantage of the warm weather to shut off the heat and have the windows open today. They were open for several hours so I am hoping as the fresh air came in, out went the germs!  I have been doing extra bleaching as well.

We also have these space-age looking air cleaners called Germ Guardians. There is one in the arched window opening and one in the playroom. They have special uv bulbs which are supposed to kill germs, hospitals use this technology.
The bulbs had burnt out and we just got the replacements a few days ago. When you are practicing prevention, it can be hard to tell if something works, but I do know that shortly after the bulb went out was when I got sick so I am hopeful that they do help.

I am also completing my 30 hours of training required by licensing, I need 10 hours more, . I was on the fence as to which course to choose and because of all the sickness  I am going with a 12 hour course entitled Managing Health and Safety. It is offered online and I plan to start on it this weekend.

We got outside today when the wind died down! It was muddy but nice to be outside :-)


Addison with the unicorn puppet from the library, Jack and Lelia

Addison and Jack- he is really raising himself up!

Brendan pours beans

Lelia, Addison and Jack

Daniel loves splashing in the water

Water colors




Outside! Daniel

Lelia and Brendan heading over to climb the cube climber

Jack and Addison

Brendan and Lelia


Jack

No comments: