Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monday October 15, 2012 Food Program

Menu
B~ Cheerios, bananas and milk
L~ Newman's Own Pizza, broccoli, green grapes and milk
S~ clementine's, crackers and filtered water

Hi, Sorry this post is late.
I have decided to join the Food Program, I have been following their guidelines but have not been a member to date.  Prices just keep on climbing, and they will supplement the food bill though- I wish they'd pay it all! lol but it will help some.
So yesterday during rest time, the Yours for Children representative came. She stayed for two hours and it incorporated a 90 minute training and going over their rules.  I will be asking you to fill out a form and return it to me. It will entail a lot of record keeping for me-- oh joy! lol
As part of the program, I will have 3 visits per year, 2 of them will be surprise visits during a meal, so that they can see if I am doing things properly. I also will get some trainings through them which will count toward my EEC licensing requirements for yearly trainings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather was fabulous today! After the bus stop we stayed outside, we went in for bathroom/diapering and a short circle time and then went back out to enjoy the weather while it lasted :-)

Addison helping with breakfast by slicing the bananas

Breakfast

Our new stumps! The kids love them, they are great! :-)








The labyrinth of leaves










No comments: