Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday October 18, 2012

Menu
B~ Cream of Wheat cereal with organic molasses added in, apple slices, and milk
L~ Home made chicken soup (I said "Dave makes great soup!" Lelia replied, "Dave makes great Everything!") buttered 12 grain bread, milk
S~ Applesauce and peanut butter toast

Today we washed the babies. Addison and Lelia danced to the Nutcracker and then to Halloween songs.
Charli came over for a snuggle and when I looked down at her she was sound asleep! It is naptime and she is again sound asleep- keeping up with the big kids can sure tucker a person out!

We did get outside today but I forgot to bring the camera. Charli made me a lot of chocolate cake in the sandbox, Lelia made me tea and Addison made me chocolate pudding

Alanah, Charli and Lelia


Lelia

Phaedra- this morning she was teaching Lelia upper and lower case letters

Addison with the playdough

Having a tea party


Addison's wonderful creation


No comments: