Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday October 9, 2012

Menu
B~ cream of wheat cereal with cinnamon and raisins, banansa and milk
L~ homemade red chowder- it was more like a stew, very thick- the kids loved it :-) It had tomatoes, clams, carrots, potatoes and shell macaroni- Dave did good :-)  12 grain bread with butter, orange slices, crackers
S~ home made bread and grapes

I brought my bread machine out and today we made our first loaf-- it is still baking so hopefully it will come out great! We will have it for afternoon snack.

I found Big Books at the Milford Library and grabbed 5 of them. We read Caps for Sale and Brown Bear, Brown Bear today.

We had rocks in the sensory table and then removed those and filled it with legos.

Dress ups are a staple around here :-) The guitar was brought back out and the toy fire truck and tractor trailer.  We got out today but I forgot my camera inside.

Big Books from Milford Library

Alanah

Lelia

Charli

Addison and Brendan with our home made pet carrier

That's a big book- Charli only got to hold it for the photo. These will only come out when I read them to the children

Addison and Lelia

Brendan imitating me reading a book to everyone

Add caption


The basket is full of large pop beads

Addison sings and plays guitar

Lelia and Brendan

The bin of legos

Brendan on guitar

Addison uses the guitar stand as a mike


No comments: